|HR #1 – Student Accident Insurance
HR #2 – Workers Compensation Benefits Process/Procedures
HR #3 – Procedures for Reporting Patron Accidents
HR #4 – Procedures for Reporting Student Accidents / Injuries
HR #5 – Employees Driving Personal Vehicle on District Business, Activity/Field Trips
HR #6 – LPS Safety Committee and Injury Prevention Program
HR #7 – Damage, Loss and Theft Reporting Procedures
HR #8 – Directives on All Hires
HR #9 – Directive on License Usage
HR #10 – Directive on Eligible Participants in Lincoln Public Schools Nonelective 403(b) Retirement Plan
HR #11 – Directive on Distributions From the Lincoln Public Schools Elective 403(b) Retirement Plan for Employees Terminating Employment Before Attaining Age 59-1/2
HR #12 – Directive on Eligible Participants and Re-Employed Individuals in Lincoln Public Schools Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Improving Your Memory
- Health and Safety Tips for the Holidays
- Help Wipe Out the Flu
- Should I Rent or Buy?
- Fitness Tip: Spring Into Fitness
- Talking To Tweens About Sexuality
- Networking Tips
- Ways To Balance Your Time
- Simple Steps Can Cut the Clutter
- Healthy Winter Travel
- Parents: Campus Safety 101 When Touring Colleges
- Simple Ideas for a Great First Date
- Is It Time To Take Away The Keys?
- Back-To-School: Establishing a Morning Routine
- Loaning Money to Friends or Relatives
- Fitting Exercise In
- Included in this edition are supervisor questions on difficult yet common employee situations and best practice responses. Issues addressed are corrective action, overwork and burnout, facilitating a positive work culture, language for making a supervisory referral, and attitudes displayed during correction action meetings.
- Supervisor questions on difficult yet common employee situations and best practice responses. Issues addressed are meetings, supervisor skills, feedback, conflict within the department, and the blame game.
- Supervisor questions on difficult yet common employee situations and best practice responses. Issues addressed are common complaints, positive employee performance, misperception of EAP, helping an employee change and cyberloafing.