Your Opportunity to Graduate
Lincoln Public Schools Graduation Pathways is a unique route to graduation for students who have dropped out of high school or may be at risk of dropping out. Students must be 17 to 21 years of age, and are not currently expelled or suspended from school.
Starting August 2021, Graduation Pathways will offer students two programs to complete their credits and earn their high school diploma.
- Currently the program is for students who have completed at least 200 credits. We offer a flexible schedule allowing students to set their attendance schedule for the majority of their classes with the days, time and frequency they need.
- Our extended program is for students who have completed between 170 to 200 credits. Students will attend Monday through Friday during a morning session, afternoon session or a combination. The extended program will have school hours 10:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Night classes are also available in both programs from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Classes meet once a week for two hours with additional homework to be completed weekly. eLearning and Independent classes will also be available during the night with flexible schedules.
All classes are held at The Career Academy 8800 O St, Lincoln, NE 68520.
Students must be eligible for traditional school placement to apply for the LPS Graduation Pathways Program:
- Be between the ages of 17 to 21 years of age
- Dual register with their home school
- Not currently expelled or suspended from school
- Must have successfully completed 170 or more high school credits
Graduation Pathways Program Supervisor
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.