Tuition for a salary-advancement-approved course is $40 per credit hour. If a tuition payment or a required fee is necessary, payment can be made via check or online:
- Checks should be made out to Lincoln Public Schools. They can be sent to Lisa Ford, Box 45, 5905 O Street, Lincoln, NE 68510. A $20 service fee will be charged for each bad check returned to Lincoln Public Schools.
- Online payments can be made through this link.
- In the box where you enter your ‘Last/First Name’, in addition to entering your name, please also enter the name of the course you are paying for.
If salary advancement credit is desired, payment must be received no later than the last scheduled day of the class. No retroactive credit will be approved. Once payment is received, no refunds will be issued.
The maximum number of professional development course credits acceptable for salary advancement is 30. Use of any credits for salary advancement purposes is limited to ten years.
- Regular attendance is expected. There may be extenuating circumstances that require an absence. Please work with your instructors in the event that you would need to miss a class session. You will be expected to complete any missed assignments.
- It is expected that participants complete all the assignments by the designated due dates.
Director of Continuous Improvement and Professional Learning
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Curriculum and Instruction Office
Professional Development office