NCAA College Bound Student-Athlete Informational Meeting
This meeting is for students and parents of all LPS student-athletes looking to compete in college. It will address Information that prospective college student-athletes and their parents should be familiar with concerning NCAA initial eligibility and the recruiting process.
Associate Director of Compliance, UNL
Our Speaker Kalyn Byers assumed the role of Nebraska assistant director of compliance in 2017, after serving as compliance coordinator since fall of 2010. Before joining the University of Nebraska Athletic Department, Byers attended the University of Nebraska Law School from 2005-2008 and attended the University of Nebraska-Omaha as a track and field student-athlete from 2000-2005.
All presentations will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26th, 2023
- Lincoln High School Ted Sorensen Theatre
- Monday, October 30th, 2023
- Lincoln Northeast Auditorium
- Tuesday, November 7th, 2023
- Lincoln Southeast Commons
- Tuesday, November 9th, 2023
- Lincoln Standing Bear Auditorium
For more information contact your school's Activities Office