Media Information for 2020–2021
- All media must complete a self-screening prior to coming onto school sites.
- Do you have a fever higher than 100.4 F or, have you had to use fever-reducing medications (i.e. Tylenol®, Acetaminophen, Advil®, Ibuprofen) in the last 24 hours to control a fever higher than 100.4 F?
- Do you have unresolved or new onset shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have new onset of sustained persistent nonproductive cough (a dry cough lasting longer than 24 hours)?
- Do you have new onset of loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have two or more of the following prolonged (symptom(s) lasting for longer than 24 hours) and unexplained (no other reasonable cause) symptoms?
- Sore throat
- Sustained (longer than 2 hours) chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Congestion and/or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Media are encouraged to wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer if handwashing is not feasible.
- Face coverings are required at all times at both indoor and outdoor events.
- Spacing of 6 feet should be observed as much as possible.
- NSAA media credentials will be accepted for admission to all LPS hosted events.
- If you do not have this year’s credential yet, last year’s will be honored until received.
- You will be asked to sign-in upon arriving in order to track attendance.
- At Seacrest Field this will be on the west side, south gate.
- Admission gates will open one hour prior to the start of the event.
- Please limit as much as possible the number of staff that will be covering each event.
- All broadcasting, either video or radio, must be pre-approved through the LPS District Athletic Office. Please contact Adam Bonesteel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If approved crews will be assigned a space to conduct their broadcast as space is available.
- Spaces must be disinfected by the user at the conclusion of the event with the provided cleaning products.
- Parking is available in the west lot.
- Parking is not allowed in the lower lots by the Locker Rooms
- All photographers/media must stay outside of the player box if on the field. With the expanded team box, this will leave from the 10 yard line to the end of the field and the area behind the endzone available for media.
- Physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from one another is required.
- If stadium access is needed more than one hour before kick-off for pre-game segments, access must be pre-approved by the LPS District Athletic Office. If needed, please contact Adam Bonesteel at email@example.com
- Main Stadium lights will be turned off 20 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- Post-game interviews with coaches or players should be conducted off the playing surface.
- Interviewer and person being interviewed should both be wearing face coverings and be physically distanced as much as possible.
- At Seacrest, media can meet needed players or coaches by the north play clock at the conclusion of the game.
- If interviews are needed to be conducted during the school day or at/after practices on campus sites, please contact Jason Keese from LPS Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.