Media Information for 2022–2023
- NSAA media credentials will be accepted for admission to all LPS hosted events.
- If you do not have this year’s credential yet, last year’s will be honored until received.
- Admission gates will open one hour prior to the start of the event.
- Please limit as much as possible the number of staff that will be covering each event.
- All broadcasting, either video or radio, must be pre-approved through the LPS District Athletic Office. Please contact Adam Bonesteel at email@example.com.
- If approved crews will be assigned a space to conduct their broadcast as space is available.
- Spaces must be disinfected by the user at the conclusion of the event with the provided cleaning products.
- Parking is available in the west lot.
- Parking is not allowed in the lower lots by the Locker Rooms
- All photographers/media must stay outside of the player box if on the field. With the expanded team box, this will leave from the 10 yard line to the end of the field and the area behind the endzone available for media.
- Physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from one another is required.
- If stadium access is needed more than one hour before kick-off for pre-game segments, access must be pre-approved by the LPS District Athletic Office. If needed, please contact Adam Bonesteel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Stadium lights will be turned off 20 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- Post-game interviews with coaches or players should be conducted off the playing surface.
- If interviews are needed to be conducted during the school day or at/after practices on campus sites, please contact the school Athletic Office.