LPS Athletics COVID Attendance Protocols
All Attending should self-screen before attending. If not feeling well, please do no attend.
Face coverings are REQUIRED for all spectators at Indoor activities and Strongly Encouraged at all outdoor activities.
Families may sit together, but should maintain a minimum of a 6ft distance from other spectators.
LPS has worked with the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department to develop the following high school athletic protocols (subject to change based on current health conditions):
- All competition sites are open to 100 percent capacity.
- All spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending any event. If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, please stay home.
- All spectators are REQUIRED to wear multi-layered face coverings over the mouth and nose the entire time they are at an indoor event. Face Covering are strongly encouraged for all outdoor events.
- Spectators are asked to maintain as much physical distance as possible between groups.
Limited concessions may be sold.. No outside food or drink by spectators will be allowed.
The following are the requirements for media wishing to cover LPS athletic teams:
- NSAA credentials are required.
- Face coverings over the mouth and nose must be worn at all times while in indoor spaces. This includes gymnasiums, press box spaces, etc.
- Contact the school athletic director for any questions.
If you wish to attend a practice or speak to a coach or athlete at school, please contact Jason Keese at email@example.com, or by calling 402-436-1610. Jason will assist you in setting up the request with the school.