Printing, Copying, Scanning & Faxing at LPS
LPS provides Xerox multifunction devices throughout our buildings which act as printer, copier, scanner, and in some cases fax machine.
The district also maintains a full featured Print Center which staff can utilize to lower costs of printing services.
Learn more about these options below.
District Print Center
You can order jobs from the LPS print center (using a PDF file) by visiting the LPS Print Center’s online ordering site.
Print Center Setup & Information
- Filling out the WebCRD Profile – All users
Must be completed prior to submitting jobs to the Print Center.
- Department/Group Accounting Codes
- Print Center Prices – Understand what it costs the district every time you hit the print button.
Printing directly to the District Print Center
- Print to Print Center – from Mac or Windows Computers
- Print to Print Center – Directly from DocuShare
Tips for Uploading Common Layouts
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – PDF is set up paginated on 8-1⁄2 x 11 pages
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – PDF is set up as separate individual 5-1⁄2 x 8-1⁄2 pages
- 8-1/2 x 11 – PDF is set up paginated on 11 x 17 pages
- 8-1/2 x 11 – PDF is set up as separate individual 8-1⁄2 x 11 pages
- 11 x 17 Landscape Poster – PDF is set up on an individual 11 x 17 landscape page
- 11 x 17 Portrait Poster – PDF is set up on an individual 11 x 17 portrait page
Other Common Setups
MFDs in your building
Xerox Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) are located in all LPS buildings and work spaces. They have the ability to act as a printer for LPS devices, a copier, a scanner, and in some cases, a fax machine. Following are a number of help documents that will walk you through printer setup on your computer, as well as how to manage your accounting and secure print options.
Set up Mobile Printing
Xerox mobile print allows you to submit print jobs to MFDs. The print jobs are held securely until you walk up to ANY MFD IN LPS to release your them!
Set up Direct Print
In certain circumstances, a user may want to set up a direct printing connection to a specific Xerox MFD or printer in an office or computer lab.
Walk-up MFD services
NOTE: Support materials provided by Xerox offer great overviews of general MFD use, but contain some features that do not match the LPS environment.
Office Staff Only
Xerox School Verification Reports are available via LPS Custom Reports.
- LPS Printing Reports: Non-Instructional
- Business Affairs
- LPS Printing Reports
- Business Affairs
This report serves as the replacement for the Docushare xerox activity verification reports previously provided by Accounting.