Printing, Copying, Scanning & Faxing at LPS
LPS provides Xerox multifunction devices throughout our buildings which act as printer, copier, scanner, and in some cases fax machine.
The district also maintains a full featured Print Center which staff can utilize to lower costs of printing services.
Learn more about these options by selecting from the tabs below.
Printing from a computer to an MFD in your building
|1) Adding a Printer||Mac||Windows 7|
or Windows XP
|2) Setting up Accounting||Mac||Windows|
|3) Using Secure Printing||Mac||Windows|
|Printing Envelopes (232 & 255)||Mac||Windows|
|Construction Paper Usage||Mac||Windows|
|Printing Labels from AS400||Mac||Windows|
Printing to the District Print Center
You can order jobs from the print center (using a PDF file) by visiting the LPS Print Center.
- Filling out the WebCRD Profile – All users (must be completed prior to submitting jobs to the Print Center)
- Department/Group Accounting Codes (Secondary, Elementary, District)
- Print Center Prices – Understand what it costs the district every time you hit the print button.
- Print to Print Center – Directly from DocuShare
- Print to Print Center – from Mac or Windows Computers
Scanning to the District Print Center
Common layout and design issues addressed by our graphics department.
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – PDF is set up paginated on 8-1⁄2 x 11 pages
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – PDF is set up as separate individual 5-1⁄2 x 8-1⁄2 pages
- 8-1/2 x 11 – PDF is set up paginated on 11 x 17 pages
- 8-1/2 x 11 – PDF is set up as separate individual 8-1⁄2 x 11 pages
- 11 x 17 Landscape Poster – PDF is set up on an individual 11 x 17 landscape page
- 11 x 17 Portrait Poster – PDF is set up on an individual 11 x 17 portrait page
Other Common Setups
Walk-up MFD Services
- Using the Badge reader for the first time
- Entering accounting information
|Phaser 6600||Getting Started||Full User Guide||Menus|
Toner Replacement (Video)
Waste Cartridge (Video)
|WorkCentre 3655||Getting Started||Full User Guide||Toner Replacement|
|WorkCentre 5900 Series||Getting Started||* Video Training||Full User Guide||Posters|
|WorkCentre 7220 Series||Getting Started||* Video Tutorials||Full User Guide|
|WorkCentre 7800 Series||Getting Started||* Video Tutorials||Full User Guide|
* Video tutorials by Xerox offer good overviews of general MFD use, but contain some features that do not match the LPS environment.
Misc. copying tips
Accounting (Office Staff Only)
Xerox School Verification Reports are now available via LPS Custom Reports.
LPS Printing Reports: Non-Instructional > District > Business Affairs > Xerox > LPS Printing Reports.This report serves as the replacement for the Docushare xerox activity verification reports previously provided by Accounting.