The Lincoln Board of Education expects business affairs of the district to be managed effectively and efficiently.
Business affairs-related services may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Maintenance of physical plant and grounds, and support for the construction program.
- Facilities planning.
- Building cleanliness.
- Purchasing and procurement of supplies, equipment and services.
- Budgeting, accounting and investments, compensation of employees.
- Transportation of students to and from school and school-sponsored activities.
- Nutrition services.
- Internal auditing and the coordination of all external audits.
Business Affairs Specialist
Director of Purchasing
Director of Transportation
Director of Accounting and Payroll
Director of Budget and Finance
Director of Operations
Director of Security
Director of Nutrition Services