The Lincoln Board of Education expects business affairs of the district to be managed effectively and efficiently.
Business affairs-related services may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Maintenance of physical plant and grounds, and support for the construction program.
- Facilities planning.
- Building cleanliness.
- Purchasing and procurement of supplies, equipment and services.
- Budgeting, accounting and investments, compensation of employees.
- Transportation of students to and from school and school-sponsored activities.
- Nutrition services.
- Internal auditing and the coordination of all external audits.
Business Affairs Specialist
Director of Purchasing
Internal Auditor & Finance Coordinator
Director of Transportation
Director of Accounting and Payroll
Director of Budget and Finance
Director of Operations
Director of Security
Director of Nutrition Services