To request a transcript, complete one request form for each college you are applying to. There is a different form for current students, last year’s graduates, and those who graduated more than one year ago, so make sure you choose the correct form.

Click on the buttons below to get to the appropriate forms.


Students who have taken Dual Credit classes need to request transcripts directly from the college. Lincoln Public Schools does not have access to these records.

For classes taken through Wesleyan Honors Academy, instructions for ordering official and unofficial transcripts can be found HERE.

For classes taken through Southeast Community College, students will start HERE. Click on “the Hub” and log into your account. Then under Self Service, click on the “Transcript Request” tile.