District Statistics and Evaluations
Annual Statistical Handbook
Current and historical information about Lincoln Public Schools. The Annual Statistical Handbook provides information on student, personnel, facilities and finance.
District Graduation Information
This document contains current and historic longitudinal graduation and dropout information for Lincoln Public Schools as a district. Longitudinal data collection follows a group of students from 9th grade through their logical graduation date. These data can be accessed using the first link below.
National Student Clearinghouse
The National Student Clearinghouse allows LPS to track students enrollment in post-secondary institutions after graduation. These reports help answer important questions about student success by answering questions such as:
- How many of our high school graduates enroll in college?
- Do they persist and graduate from college?
- How long does it take for them to get their degrees?
- Do they go in or out of state for college?
- Do they attend a two- or four-year school?
- Which colleges do they most commonly attend?
Evaluations for grants or programs are another service provided by our department. You may contact the director if you have a program or grant in which you need an evaluator. The evaluation priorities are:
- evaluations required by State or Federal Statute, Nebraska Department of Education regulation, Board Policy, or integral to operation of the district.
- evaluations assigned by the Board of Education, the Superintendent of Schools, or an Associate/Assistant Superintendent that have the potential to impact the district in significant ways.
- evaluations of externally funded programs, where the evaluation is defined by formal contractual arrangements between the ESU 18 and the federal program.
4. evaluations requested by a building that support the school improvement process.