A top-notch building and classrooms, guided by loyal long-term teachers and a strong
leadership team, continue to position Educare Lincoln as one of the community’s best early childhood programs for families most at-risk. Educare Lincoln has the opportunity to utilize its abundance of data to not only continue to improve its programs, but also improve peer programs in the community and advocate for the early childhood field at the local, state and national level.
Over the term of this plan, Educare Lincoln has the opportunity to expand its mission “Beyond the Walls” in ways that benefit families in the community as well as improve the quality and quantity of the labor pool for both Educare Lincoln and the local early childhood landscape.
Educare Lincoln can continue to build on its success responding to the needs of the children, families and community. This plan is designed to work toward that vision between now and the end of the 2024-25 Fiscal Year.
The Strategic Plan outlines the following goals:
- Respond to the greatest number of families in need by reaching 100% capacity at the Belmont location. Support intentional growth of Educare program capacity to best serve students in Lincoln by exploring additional offsite classrooms.
- Increase financial strength of Educare Lincoln through diverse, balanced, and strategic fund growth, while transitioning from dependence to partnership with Buffett Early Childhood Fund within 10 years.
- Increase awareness of the Educare Lincoln model to effectively advocate for early childhood practice and policy and raise community awareness of Educare’s impact in Lincoln.
- Improve systems for reporting and learning from data to inform and revise practice at Educare Lincoln and improve quality at peer early childhood providers.
- Through intentional collaboration, utilize Educare Lincoln’s successful model to improve the quality and quantity of the labor pool for both Educare Lincoln and the local early childhood landscape.