Why Work at Educare Lincoln?
- Competitive Pay
- Fun Atmosphere
- 30 Hours a Week
- Earn Your CDA in 6 Months
- Paid CDA Application
- Vacation (12 days during 1st year)
- Sick Pay (12 days)
- 11 Paid Holidays per school year
- Two weeks paid time off for Winter Break
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% employer match beginning on your first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- GED or Diploma
- Pass Background Check
At Educare Lincoln, we believe everyone deserves a fair chance to achieve their dreams, and it starts by leveling the playing field from the day we’re born. As one of the nation’s most effective early childhood network of schools, we ensure young children from underserved communities have the best possible chance for success in life. Our approach extends beyond the classroom to help children, families and communities thrive.
Our comprehensive program incorporates everything science says young children need to flourish. We partner with families because learning doesn’t stop when children leave the classroom. We support the continued learning of our passionate teachers and staff because we want to empower them to do their best work. We use data and research to improve our schools because we’re committed to creating a lasting positive impact with every family we serve.