The purpose of this page is to provide course-offering information for each high school, graduation requirements, and other course-request information. Visit the front page for an overview of our programs and information night dates.
9th Grade Counts
9th Grade Counts Presentation
Information about the first year of high school
LPS Graduation Requirements
Requirements to earn a diploma are the same at all LPS high schools.
Advanced Placement (AP)
What is AP (Advanced Placement)?
Learn about college-level courses you can take in high school.
Information about Biology D in 9th Grade
The ninth grade Biology D option is intended for students gifted in science who intend to take 4+ years of science in high school.
*Course Request for incoming 9th graders will be open during January and March, 2024. Specific dates will be provided here once available.
High School Counselors will be in Middle Schools in February to help with this process.
- Mickle – Monday, February 5, 2024
- Park – Tuesday, February 6, 2024
- Scott – Wednesday, February 7, 2024
- Dawes – Thursday, February 8, 2024
- Irving – Friday, February 9, 2024
- Goodrich – Monday, February 12, 2024
- Pound – Tuesday, February 13, 2024
- Culler – Wednesday, February 14, 2024
- Lux – Thursday, February 15, 2024
- Lefler – Wednesday, February 21, 2024
- Schoo – Thursday, February 22, 2024
- Moore – Friday, February 23, 2024
Lincoln Public Schools Course Guide
Descriptions of LPS courses
School & Program-Specific Information
Course offerings links will be activated when ready for 2024–2025