What is Archibus?
ARCHIBUS is Lincoln Public Schools room reservation system. If you are having a meeting or event for 2 or more participants this is where to go to complete your reservation. Your reservation is your agreement for usage of Lincoln Public Schools facilities.
Your Reservations can be a single or reoccurring dates. It is important to remember to cancel your reservations that you no longer need to avoid being billed for usage and to allow others to reserve the space.
All users will be required to supply their most recent copy of Liability Insurance yearly, even if LPS has an existing copy on file. You can either upload when putting in your request or email to email@example.com or fax to 402-436-1557. The Certificate Holder should be: Lincoln Public Schools PO Box 82889 Lincoln, NE 68501-2889
If you have any questions or concerns email Jodi Cale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82036.
ARCHIBUS can send invitations to meeting attendees or other participants.
ARCHIBUS reservations will turn on associated HVAC equipment for your reservations in the buildings.
Help and Documentation
- Click here for Facility Use Room Arrangement Options
- Click here for About Archibus Room Reservations
- Click here for How to Access, Sign In, and Log Out
- Click here for How to Create an Account
- Click here for How to Create a Reservation (Non-Recurring)
- Click here for How to Create a Recurring Room Reservation
- Click here for How to Create a Multiple Room Reservation
- Click here for How to Copy a Reservation
- Click here for How to Cancel a Reservation
- Click here for How to View or Edit Reservations
- Click here for How to Resolve Conflicts