Lincoln Public Schools is taking Archibus Applications
What is Archibus?
ARCHIBUS is Lincoln Public Schools’ online reservation system. Reservations involving two or more participants should be made using this system. Your reservation is your agreement to follow ALL Lincoln Public Schools’ terms and conditions for usage of the building or facility. A link to the Facility Use Terms and Conditions can be found below in the Archibus Information section.
Reservations can be a single- or recurring-use request and can be make for more than one room at a time. It is important to cancel any reservation that will not be used to avoid being invoiced, to allow others to utilize the building or facility and to keep Lincoln Public Schools’ utility costs to a minimum.
ARCHIBUS can send invitations to meeting attendees or other participants and turn on and off the associated heating and cooling systems HVAC equipment for your reservations in the buildings.
No outside reservations are accepted on the following days:
Easter Eve at 4:00 pm
4th of July
Christmas Eve at 4:00 pm
New Year’s Eve at 4:00 pm
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King Jr Day
Athletic Moratorium dates Dec 23-27, 2022 – all athletic spaces will be closed.
All facility use requests require liability insurance. Links to the insurance requirement information and a sample certificate can be found below in the Archibus Information section. The certificate holder should read as follows:
Lincoln Public Schools
P.O. Box 82889
Lincoln, NE 68501-2889
It is the responsibility of the Insured to make certain the certificate holder is accurate as listed above and to annually email certificates to email@example.com. If liability insurance has expired, any reservations already made will be cancelled and new reservations will not be accepted until the new certificate has been received.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tami Friend at (402) 436-1072 ext. 82036.
Help and Documentation
- Facility Use Room Arrangement Options
- About Archibus Room Reservations
- How to Access, Sign In, and Log Out
- How to Create an Account **Existing account problems please call before creating a new account**
- How to Create a Reservation (Non-Recurring)
- How to Create a Recurring Room Reservation
- How to Create a Multiple Room Reservation
- How to Copy a Reservation
- How to Cancel a Reservation
- How to View or Edit Reservations
- How to Resolve Conflicts
The following resources are only available to LPS staff
- How to Approve or Reject Room and Resource Reservations
- How to Create a Whole Building Reservation
- How to Create a Wing Reservation
- How to Cancel Whole Building or Wing Reservations
- How to Run and View Reservation Reports