HINT when using Interactive PDFs (choose 1):
- When in Chrome – download the form and save to your desktop before filling it out.
- In Chrome – type about:plugins in your URL Address Bar at the top of the screen. Find Chrome PDF Viewer on the list and click the disable link. – This will allow your PDFs to open in Adobe instead.
- Use Firefox to work with LPS Forms.
District FORMS can be found by clicking on the link.
Other District Forms can be found on the Parent page.
This online form should make requesting funds much easier now. You can even attach documents. When you click the “Send” button at the bottom of the form, your information is automatically sent to us to begin processing.
Please use this form whenever you are ready to spend funds raised through successful Fund-a-Need proposals. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Student Forms and Sites
Interventions and Strategies
- Interventions and Strategies – Cover Sheet – Interactive
- Interventions and Strategies – Cover Sheet – in Word(R)
- Support Sheet – to use with I&S or Academic Support – alternative look
- Permission for Student to Drive/Transport to Field Trip
- Parental Consent for Activities
- Building Activity Request Form
- Trips Within City Limits
- Trips Within the state of Nebraska
- Trips Outside Nebraska/Country
- LPS Trips/Activity Request Information
- LPS District Approval Information for Field Trips
- LPS District Approval FORM for Transportation Request
- LPS Policy 6525.1 – Trips
LPS Policy 5520 – Student Fees Policy
- Risk Management Form — Use this form if you are an LPS employee driving a vehicle that will be transporting students. This form must be submitted to Risk Management at least 1 week prior to the initial date.
Office Depot Orders
- LNE Office Depot / Stockroom Requisition – use this form throughout the year when needing supplies in a hurry.
- Login to the Office Depot website and use the login and password provided from our bookkeeper.
- Username and Password for the Office Depot Website (you will need to be logged in to your Google Docs account).
Video Permission Forms
Our library empowers learners to be curious, critical and creative thinkers; enthusiastic readers; skillful researchers and conscientious digital citizens.