About the Lincoln Community Learning Centers Non-Profit Board
The Lincoln Community Learning Centers Non-Profit Board is a nonprofit public benefit corporation. The objects and purposes are as follows:
To support charitable and educational purposes of students of Lincoln attending the Lincoln Public Schools through
- promoting safety and academic success,
- protecting students from danger,
- preventing danger from taking place,
- proactively preparing students for academic and personal success , and
- supporting children, families and neighborhoods by providing opportunities for obtaining gifts, grants or other funds to be used to assist Lincoln Community Learning Centers (CLC), advancement of education, sciences, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics, lessening the burdens of government, eliminating prejudice and discrimination, lessening neighborhood tensions, and combating community deterioration and juvenile delinquency.
The board is composed of 12 members, four from LPS, four from the City, and four from the Lincoln Community.
Agendas and Minutes
Time and Location
All meetings happen at 2:30pm
5th floor conference room
Lincoln Community Foundation
215 Centennial Mall South