If the Lincoln-Lancaster County risk status moves to Red – Severe, Lincoln Public Schools will work collaboratively with the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department to implement plans and protocols that address the areas of concern in our community and schools. We will follow recommendations from the health department on how schools can respond effectively and allow teaching and learning to continue while reducing the risk of COVID-19 spread.
If LPS moves to 100% Remote Learning, it will look significantly different than the 2020 spring semester.
- All K-12 students will be remote with a device.
- Students are expected to attend all Zoom sessions synchronously and attendance will be taken.
- Students will participate in a live class with their teacher.
- There will not be recordings of live instruction available.
- Students may be participating in pre-recorded instruction for specials classes.