We have many amazing and positive learning opportunities that take place everyday in our schools. That's why we asking you to take 3 good things about LPS, share them on social media and challenge 3 friends to do the same. This is your chance to shout out our greatest accomplishments in educating our community’s children.
Watch the conversation grow…
We will be highlighting the Take3 Challenge on social media.
Here’s how you can join the conversation:
- Share this image on your timeline along with 3 good things about Lincoln Public Schools.
- Challenge 3 friends to do the same in your post by typing @ before their Facebook profile name.
- Share three images or 60 second videos that showcase great things about Lincoln Public Schools.
- Use the hashtag #lpsproud in your post.
- Challenge 3 friends to do the same in your post by typing @ before their Instagram profile name.
- Tweet this image, or your own photo/video with 3 good things about Lincoln Public Schools.
- Use the hashtag #lpsproud in your tweet.
- Challenge 3 friends to do the same on Twitter by typing @ before their Twitter profile name.
What can I share?
We all experience or see something wonderful at Lincoln Public Schools. If your children attend LPS, share their experiences. Talk about what you see in your department or building. Make it a testimony about how Lincoln Public Schools makes the difference in a child’s life every single day.
Remember, we live in a virtual world. Your sharing doesn’t have to be in person: Snap a picture of your school in action, make it a video story or simply share an item from our website on social media and use the hashtag #lpsproud. Then challenge 3 of your friends to do the same!
Fast Facts you can share
- LPS 2015-16 graduation rate is 85.6%
- LPS serves our students in 39 Elementary Schools, 12 Middle Schools, 6 High Schools, 3 Focus Programs and a Career Academy
- LPS employs over 8,000 dedicated workers: custodians, secretaries, nurses, teachers, etc.
- The community of Lincoln uses LPS facilities more than 325,000 hours annually
- Our students come from 100+ countries and speak over 100 different languages
Here are just some of the many amazing things happening at Lincoln Public Schools