Play a New Way Challenge
The goal of this challenge is to help students engage with many new ways they may be active while also having fun. So, if your child expresses an interest in trying new activities, do not be surprised. Please support them and join them as you can.
Students work hard during the school day and having a chance to be active after school helps them both in health and learning. Some students are already extremely active outside of school, however, many are less so. Helping all children find ways they can have fun while being active throughout their lives is our ultimate goal for building a healthy future for our community.
- Tally Sheet
- Social Media Messages
- Scavenger Hunt
- Play a new way Activity Challenge
- Overhead announcements and Principal Communications
You can contact Michelle Welch, Lincoln Public Schools Wellness Coordinator, via email at email@example.com or by phone at 402-436-1728.
- Get Your Flu Shots! August 23, 2019
- Turning the page May 15, 2019
- Broke and Bored No More: Freebies Galore for Summer May 15, 2019