Is a Health Sciences Career In Your Future?
Exciting Health Sciences Programs are available at Lincoln Public Schools!
- Do you want to explore opportunities in Health Sciences?
- Want to certify your employment skills in Health Sciences?
- Are you ready for a head start in college in the Health Sciences field?
- Want to be an athletic trainer, pharmacist, nurse, dental hygienist, pathologist, admission clerk, hospital administrator, dietary technician, microbiologist, doctor, etc.?
LINCOLN PUBLIC SCHOOLS has developed a series of Health Sciences courses that combines classroom learning with hands-on clinical labs to let you experience the rigor and rewards of a career in Health Science. Learn the basic life skills of CPR and First Aid and be eligible for certification. Learn the fundamentals of medical terminology that will increase your vocabulary and give you a head start in future medical study. Practice and perform fundamental health care skills in an off-site community clinical lab setting that meets certification requirements.
So what are you waiting for?
- Begin today by enrolling in the Intro to Health Sciences course,
- Then add to your knowledge by taking Medical Terminology, and
- Experience the profession as a senior in Fundamentals of Health Careers.
LPS Health Sciences
2019 Health Occupations Camp
2019 Health Occupations Internship
Health Sciences News
- East students about Health Occupations Internship
- LSW students on the Health Occupations Internship
- Student relied on passion for helping, health class training to offer aid in emergency
- An intro into a wide array of career opportunities in health care
- HOSA State Leadership Conference
- HOSA Attends Nationals
- Health Occupations Summer Programs
- Saint Elizabeth Summer Intern Interviews