FBLA – Future Business Leaders of America
The mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
- FBLA Attends Midland University Business Competition
- FBLA’s UNL Phi Beta Lambda American Business Competition
- FBLA Attends State Leadership Conference
- FBLA Attends National Fall Leadership Conference
- Peru State College Competition FBLA Results
- 3rd Annual LPS Food Blitz
- National FBLA winner
- Midland & UNL – FBLA Business Competitions