Students returning & retrieving items at school
Students have an opportunity to get their items left at school last year and return school items. An email from your principal will give you an exact schedule for the times you can come to your school. This is for students who were in grades kindergarten-4, 6-7, and 9-11 last school year.
NOTE: Students will keep their Chromebook and charger and bring them to school when they return in August.
- Musical instrument owned by the school (loaned to student)
- School textbooks
- LPS library books
- Special Education Assistive Technology (unless participating in summer school)
- Classroom library books belonging to the teacher
- Anything else that belongs to the school or teacher
This return and retrieve process will be drive-through only. To ensure safe health practices, we want the pick up process to be quick and efficient. The principal will email you a schedule for your school.
- Stay in your vehicle.
- Students and families will not come into the building.
- Masks and gloves are recommended.
- Have items to return to school in the trunk of your vehicle, if possible.
- Follow the traffic pattern and directions from school staff wearing safety vests.
- Staff will bring your student’s items to you.
- Smiles, waves and warm greetings are welcome.
- Please no high fives, hugs, fist bumps for school staff
Thank you for your help! Please call the school office if you have questions regarding the return and retrieve process.
Updated July 7, 2020