April 9, 2021: Curriculum and Equity

In this episode, we learn more about the process Lincoln Public Schools uses to review and adopt standards and curriculum. We also talk about the latest report on how LPS is addressing the Board’s goals around equity. Guests include: Takako Olson, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Lisa Oltman, K-6 Language Arts Curriculum Specialist and Vann Price, LPS director of equity, diversity and inclusion

Do you have a question you’d like answered? Submit your questions here.

You can also find LPS Board Update on the LPS Facebook page, and the LPS YouTube Channel.

Video Transcript

Mindy Burbach 0:18
Hello and welcome to LPS Board Update. I’m communications director Mindy Burbach.

Don Mayhew 0:23
And I’m Don Mayhew, Lincoln Board of Education member. This is an opportunity for us to learn more about what’s happening around Lincoln Public Schools, and for you, our community, to ask some questions.

Mindy Burbach 0:32
If you do have any questions, type them into the chat and we’ll respond during our live show on Tuesday. Don, we have several guests on today’s episode. Wednesday night, the Board of Education held a special work session to hear an update on the goals surrounding equity. Later in the episode we’ll get a summary of the presentation from LPS Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, Vann Price.

Don Mayhew 0:53
But first we’re going to learn more about the process Lincoln Public Schools uses to review and adopt standards and curriculum and more about a recent reading study. Joining us today to help us understand this process are Director of Curriculum and Instruction Takako Olson and K through six language arts curriculum specialist Lisa Oltman. Ladies, thank you both for joining us.

Takako Olson 1:14
Thanks for having us.

Don Mayhew 1:16
All right, Takako. Let’s start with you. There are standards or benchmarks in different curriculum areas that are adopted by the Nebraska Department of Education. Some of them are required and some are recommendations or guidance. How does LPS decide what we’re going to teach in the different curriculum areas? Walk us through kind of a general overview of the process in developing standards and curriculum.

Takako Olson 1:38
I’m so glad you asked because I get to showcase what we do on a daily basis here. Well, we received guidance from our State Department of Education, the regulation called rule 10, which is like the board policy for the State Education Department. And it’s a guidance document that all Nebraska public schools adheres to. So we are accredited in the state of Nebraska. You know, AQuESTT, which stands for Accountability for Quality Education System Today and Tomorrow. It says it’s designed to measure the performance of public schools. It measures student succcess and access and teaching and learning, such as college and career readiness, assessment, and educator effectiveness. Through that, Nebraska Department of Education publishes the standard revision timeline for all content areas that we teach in our classroom. And rule 10 gives us up to a year to implement new standards after the state adopts the standards. The reason why is social studies state standards adaptation in 2019. And some like career and technical education courses, English language arts and Fine Arts are coming up. What we do to choose curriculum materials for LPS is called continuous curriculum implement process. So before I come to you with our recommendation, Don, we spend from one semester to two years or so depending on the size of implementation to study the current trends, national and standards, national and state standards, excuse me, and accreditation, and alignment with accountability measures. It is also important to remember that we are cultivating our students critical thinking where students are able to value multiple perspectives and understand and respect that equity, diversity and inclusion to be able to contribute to our pluralistic society. We actually have a formal program study includes needs assessment, review curriculum standards and alignment and really dive into looking at materials. It is important to note that we may receive input from equity, diversity and multicultural administrators, federal programs such as student advocates, and bilingual liaisons. We made sure that gifted program is a part of this process as well as we may seek input from state and national level experts pertaining to the curricular area that we’re studying. We also get input from curriculum material study groups such as edreports and Louisiana beliefs which are recommended by NDE. There may be a post secondary representation too for both content area and teacher training. representation of various buildings from all over the city as well as school and district teachers and administrators from different buildings are present for this, as well as others may include assessment specialists, Special Education Department members and ELL Team members. computing services of course are involved for digital integration and last but not least, Our community members and students through our pilot.

Don Mayhew 5:04
Okay, so you mentioned the pilot. And I want to drill down into that in a second. But I think that it’s good for people to hear how much work goes into the process, when we are trying to implement new standards. It’s important for people to know we’re looking at things through the lens of equity, through the lens of, you know, digital implementation, all of those things. So a lot of work going into these new standards. And I think I interrupted you, and you’re just about to complete, telling me about what that what that final process is, before it comes to the board.

Takako Olson 5:34
I think you summed it up pretty really good actually. But we pilot, implement and reach to the point where we recommend our choice of curriculum materials to you as the board member. And we then review our curricular materials continuously, even after full implementation. So as you can tell, like you said, it is a massive, but systematic process that we have to implement our curriculum to be used in our LPS classrooms. And our curriculum department takes this very seriously, as a part of our job.

Don Mayhew 6:07
I’m sure and like you say too, the implementation, that’s not the end of the story, then there’s ongoing maintenance and making sure that we’re still in compliance, making sure that we’re adjusting to changes all that type of thing. You mentioned the pilot programs. And I’d like to go into that a little bit further. I think this is important for new curriculum that we are considering why is it important that we follow this pilot program process? And what do we learn or gain from this?

Takako Olson 6:34
You know, I’m so glad you asked. It’s a very good question. It’s our behind the scenes work that not very many people realize that we do this. So this is a great opportunity for me to really showcase that piece. By the time we get to piloting out potential curricular materials, we really have a good idea to, to the direction of the direction that we want to go. We want to however, make sure it has everything we need to accomplish, that it’s why piloting material is very important to do. For example, we want to make sure that that sequence of lessons is conducive the way our students learn in our classroom. Another example maybe that that we may need to adjust our pacing, it’s good to have this process integrated into our continuous curriculum improvement process. And I can guarantee that we make final adjustments after the pilot and before we fully intend to implement. And even after that, we continue to make tweaking, adjusting. And that’s, that’s a improvement process that we do every single year.

Don Mayhew 7:39
And again, that that pilot is going to start out maybe at one or just a few schools, do you have any examples for us of current pilots that are going on?

Takako Olson 7:50
You know, we try to make sure that all that representation of our students are included in that. So we try to look for quadrant of the cities. And we think about socio economic status, we think about special education population, we think about different different representation of our students so that we are teaching to every single students that we serve in our district. So there, yeah, there are a lot of different schools that that represents. And yet, in elementary school, we try to look for different areas of city. And Lisa can talk about that as a part of reading implementation that’s going on right now.

Don Mayhew 8:34
Fantastic segue, Lisa, let’s turn to you, you’re going to be performing a reading study. How do we prepare for this process? And how do we do a learning study? What do we get out of that?

Lisa Oltman 8:46
Um, well, in curriculum, we are always following what’s happening in our content area. And we’re always looking at what is the new research? What are the trends? What are the best practices? What are the experts in the area saying, and you do that both at a state and national level with different organizations and with different professional journals and things like that. So we’re always paying attention to? What is it that I should know, that’s happening and reading? And are we already doing that? Or how do we adjust so that we can always do better for our students, but when we are moving into a curriculum study, then we have a little different lens because then we’re thinking about so what would this look like in a new program? You know, are we doing it now? Could we do it better? What would that look like in new materials?

Another step that we do is we do a needs assessment. So we get feedback from our teachers and our administrators about you know, what are the strengths of what we’re already doing? And where are the places that we could do better? You know, what are the things that we think something new should have or should do for us so that we can better serve our students? As Takako mentioned, then we look at curriculum reviews that have already been done, as EdReports and Louisiana Believes have a process that they go through to help identify what are high quality instructional materials? And, you know, what are some things that you should think about if something is weak? So we definitely look at those because it’s helpful to see what other organizations and people have thought about curriculum as they have dug into it deep, deeply. And then we we decide what we want to start looking at. And we contact publishers, and we start digging into products, you know, how does the program work? How does it flow from day to day? What are the assessments like what is the instruction and the instructional routines that are used in it, and we tried to narrow the scope so that when we actually pull a review committee together, we’re only looking at two or three options, because it would be impossible to look at more than that at a really deep level. And the review committee is really important work, because that’s where like Takako said, we pull teachers and administrators and experts from other areas within LPS, other departments all together, and we do a serious dive into those materials. And we look for, you know, how does second grade unfold over the course of the school year? Right? What instructional routines are used to teach vocabulary or comprehension, or phonics? Do those match what we believe about how students learn? How does the program align to the standards? And does it support students who have different needs? Is it doable? What would planning look like? Does it reflect a diversity of student cultures? Does it build on student assets? How does it engage students so that they they’re enjoying learning, and, you know, they’re building knowledge and skills that will help them be successful citizens once they leave us in 12th grade, so that this is a really important piece, because I have my perspective as a curriculum person. But it’s really important for those that are going to use it every single day to give their perspectives too and that really helps us narrow down what might be the best program that we should look at piloting or field testing in the future.

Don Mayhew 12:11
Okay, so you talked about this a little bit, and I’d like to drill down a little bit more the idea of making adjustments, it is clear from what you were saying that we collect quite a bit of data, quite a bit of information, how do we use that information to actually make those adjustments?

Lisa Oltman 12:26
So, um, that is a great question. You know, when we go through, first of all, I’m going to say there is no perfect program out there, you know, every district is different. And even within a district, different schools have, you know, some different needs. And so we always know there will be things that we will need to tweak. So it might be, we feel like maybe the phonics needs a little more review, because as we are watching students through the program, they’re not getting to mastery. So then it might be we add, here’s the way we’re going to review or we’re going to provide more practice during small group instruction. It might be that we feel like there are some missing vocabulary words that are really important for the topics that we’re discussing. So we might take some out and put new ones in or add additional. So we really, that’s part of that pilot process, is we see how it unfolds. And then we get feedback from the teachers who are piloting and we work with them to identify what do we need to adjust slightly add or sometimes take something out, because because it’s not necessary.

We do follow h ow the students do with the program, and we watch are they learning? And what do we need to do to make that learning happen?

Don Mayhew 13:45
Well, that’s awesome. Thank you both so much for the work that you do for our kids in the classroom every single day. And thanks for joining us today to talk about the work that we do on curriculum. Thanks, ladies. Appreciate it.

Takako Olson 13:58
Thank you.

Unknown Speaker 13:58
Thank you.

Don Mayhew 14:00
On Wednesday night, the Board of Education held a special work session to learn more about the school district’s progress on our goal towards equity, diversity and inclusion. We heard from multiple staff, community and student voices on the work that has taken place over the past year and where we are headed. Here to help us summarize that presentation is Dr. Vann Price. LPS, Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. Vann, thank you so much for spending time with us today.

Vann Price 14:26
Thank you so much for having me and for allowing me an opportunity to kind of share some highlights

Don Mayhew 14:34
Well Vann, I’ll tell you the presentation was incredible. And with the some of the conversations I had with other board members afterwards, I know that we were all just incredibly blown away by the work that has been happening in a very difficult year. In that presentation. Van you and the other presenters all shared the amazing work that’s been taking place across our district and the efforts that we were making in the area of equity. One of the themes that really stood out to me was that equity is not just a single piece of work or one area, but something that should be considered in everything we do, what are some of the key examples of how we are weaving the equity work into all areas of LPS.

Vann Price 15:12
Um, so I, I am a staunch believer that what what gets what we do in terms of making sure that we have systems in place is really the key to change. And so while I wouldn’t say that we have all systems in place related to the equity work, that’s where we are headed. And so this particular year, we spent time just preparing staff responding to some of all of what has been happening in our country, the the pandemic, and the social unrest. And so that that was a big part of this year. But we also have spent time just coming together as some departments to talk about that very thing is how is it that we center equity. And so we’ve had conversations with our professional development, what are ways that we are centering equity related to our professional development. And so some things that we have done in that area, including talking to and working with teachers with helping them understand why it is so important that they make sure that they’re getting, they’re hearing all the voices within within their classroom, and not calling on those same students all the time giving ample opportunities for all students to respond, so that you engage all learners in in, in the learning that takes place within classrooms. And so looking at some of those professional development opportunities, curriculum, we have worked, our department has been working with Dr. Takako Olson and looking at some things, and I know that they are working, specifically talking about position of positioning students as capable. And so they have some action steps related to that, eliminating some of the deficit and language that we often find ourselves saying, and not necessarily even thinking about that. But our students hear those messages when we do it. So that’s another way and of course, with our MTSS-B work, working with rescuing and talking about looking at some of our data, but also thinking about how is it that once we know what our data says, How is it that we can work to change that data? For example? How is it we need to look at who are those students that we are suspending and why? But then also, how is it that we empower those students in ways that we may traditionally have not even thought of, we’re working with Linda Hix with federal programs and looking at how is it that we engage our families? I think that’s an important piece because they know they know their students. And they really have some good information to share with us. Talking about special education, again, some of the language that we use when we talk about or think about special education students and changing that narrative. So that what comes to our mind when we think about a special education student is not accurate, not always accurate. And so we need to make sure that we are working with special education. And then lastly, thinking about and certainly for this year, we’ve had had conversations with early childhood, just in terms of how is it that we center the equity work within our youngest learners that are coming into our school system? So those are just a few examples of things and conversations that we have had. We that is that’s the big that’s a big chunk. And it’s not something that we will get solved in a year. But I do feel like we are we are headed in the right direction in terms of being able to look at some systemic things and ask questions and make some changes.

Don Mayhew 19:09
Wow, Vann, that is that is a lot of really good work that’s being done. And I’m glad that we are looking for and taking these opportunities to be looking at some of these huge decisions through that through that lens of equity, to be sure that we are really considering how our decisions are going to affect each and every one of our kids. And I know that we have made so much progress and we are doing better now than we ever have. But we still have so much more work to do. Let’s talk a little bit about hiring. Working in HR. You are part of the team that helps us recruit and support our staff. And one of the goals that we have had has been to increase the diversity of our workforce. Our student population is somewhere in the neighborhood of 70 to 75%. White, depending on the year, but our staff is well over 90% White and our staff is not representative of our student body. How are we as a school district working to change this? What steps are we taking to increase the diversity in our workforce?

Vann Price 20:12
So we were looking at that as as a two fold issue. And so part of what needs to happen in that we are working is to support staff that are already staff of color, that are already a part of Lincoln Public Schools. And so this year, we have looked at how really are we supporting and support has looked differently this year, because of the pandemic and a pandemic here. So we’ve done some virtual things, but also just some checking in with staff of color. We meet monthly with our administrative staff color, to provide professional development advice. You know, those kinds of things that help them, because many of our staff, administrators of color are interested in that next movement for them. And so just thinking about how it is that our office can support their goals, in terms of making our not only our staff of color, teachers of color more diverse, but also looking at the leadership. And so as we think about the hiring process, I know that I can honestly say that our team has whenever we are very, very deliberate in terms of looking when we have applicants of color that apply to our district, and really, really taking a good look and sending them out to principals and principals understand that that they definitely need to take a look at these candidates that we are sending them. The other thing that is interesting is how do we get applicants to apply to Lincoln Public Schools. And so that part is really the key question, because we feel pretty good about once they apply, we are definitely getting them in front of principals. And we are definitely snatching them for LPS. So some of the things that we have worked on are partnerships with the universities within the city. But also what’s interesting is we we realize that we have to broaden that and we have made attempts at that. But the piece that I think has been missing is that relationship piece. And so for example, Dr. Joel, Myself, and Dr. Weber recently had a meeting a virtual meeting that we set up with the rest university president. And what we wanted to do was to start to have those conversations about and and Rust University, for those that may not know, is actually in Mississippi. And it actually the university is about an hour outside of where I was actually born. And so it’s it’s almost it was just interesting to talk with Dr. Taylor, and to talk about how is it that we can make a connection? How is it that we can establish a relationship with you. And so we are working on some things related to that, and how it is that we can work on establishing those relationships, because I see myself as someone that possibly we are planning to visit the campus in the fall. But I would love to be able to go on a Rust University campus and recruit staff of color and say, Hey, just so you know, I this is this is home for me. This is where I was actually born. And now I live in Lincoln, Nebraska. And I’m loving it and Nebraska can be the good life for you. And so those kinds of things, I think are things that we are working on our parent to teacher pipeline, looking at our para-educators within our district, and how is it that some of them have degrees? And for those that don’t have degrees, they definitely have college hours, how is that we can support them? And look, because many of them are fabulous with students and just have needed someone to say Hey, have you ever thought about teaching? So that’s another area where we are getting a little bit of bang for our buck. And then I have recently I would, I would say I have hired at least five staff of color through their transition to teach program here in the last couple of years of staff who have degrees not in education, but they have degrees and so they have come back and said you know I’ve always wanted to teach and we are working with them to actually finish up and and doing the transition to teach program. And as they are doing that, then they are teaching within our school system. And we have been very we’ve had some really great hires it within that particular program. So we’re looking at things we are, you know, we’ve had receptions for our university students of color, and just just really that, that connecting with them, even prior to them, you know, being a senior and ready to take on their first professional job, just just making sure they know we’re here. And we want them to be a part of Lincoln Public Schools.

Don Mayhew 25:40
I’m glad you mentioned that about the recruiting. One of the things that Dr. Weber has talked about in the last several years is his efforts to try to have recruiting trips, try to identify and reach out to places that maybe we haven’t had contacts in before, and try to, to make some of those new those new contacts. One of the things that I thought was so neat about the presentation Wednesday night, was when we had several scholars of color, and one or two of them had indicated that they might be interested in pursuing a teaching career. And I think all of our ears perked up with that, like, we know, we’ve got to get these kids signed up, they talk a little bit about our efforts to grow our own.

Vann Price 26:18
Yes. So we we know that within our schools, teachers, teachers are very, are usually pretty good at spotting potential teachers. And sometimes when you are a high school student, or even a middle school student, you may not know you may not have even thought about teaching as a career. But lots of times teachers get the idea from another teacher tapping them and saying, Hey, have you ever thought about teaching, or oh my gosh, you you work so well with groups or whatever the case may be. And most teachers will tell you that they have had those teachers that have really poured into them, the and really built their confidence that they are here to teach. And that’s their calling. And so I think one of the things that we have done and will continue to do and hopefully get better at is really reaching students when they are still with us. So and one of the ways that we’re doing that is through our Career Academy is and that’s growing our teacher program, in that we are able to let more or allow more students the opportunity to actually get out into classrooms, and do those those many practicums that happen with for those students that are at TCA. And so some of those things I think are really important. I’ve always said that we there should not be kids that want to teach that go through Lincoln Public Schools, students of color that we don’t, at the end of their journey with us know that and have supported them and have encouraged them. And let them know that once they finish, or even as they are working on that, that they come back to Lincoln Public Schools and give back and most students are very interested in that. I was talking to a young lady yesterday interviewing her the Human Resources interview. And she mentioned that she was a Lincoln High graduate. And she asked, Are there any openings at Lincoln High, because the idea of her being able to go back to the high school that she graduated from was just so you could just see the excitement in her eyes. And I think there are a lot of students, potential students that we can tap into that would have that same excitement about Lincoln Public Schools

Don Mayhew 28:46
Good. Well, obviously, we still have a lot of work to do in the area of equity. Wednesday, it was repeated, that this is a marathon and not a sprint, and that really our work will never be done. What are some of the next steps for our staff and our district as we continue this journey?

Vann Price 29:01
So I I, in thinking about that, I, the key will be making sure that we establish those benchmarks, making sure that what what gets repeated gets are the things that we measure. And so we have to and we are meeting as a as a team as we near the end of this year to talk about, okay, this is these are the things that were very successful this year. And that’s, that’s great. But what what are our long range goals? What are our things that we want to focus on in this next year and so being able to set some clear benchmarks so that we know that we have been successful or we have reached goals that we have set for ourselves? And so I think that that’s a key piece, and we’ve started some things second semester. So for example, we have really ramped up our Honors Cadre and looking at those students of color, who are very gifted and talented, have a lot of aspirations and have a lot of I call it brain power, and that they, but it’s getting there, they’re they’re sitting in our classroom sometimes and they’re not utilizing that. And so we’ve we’ve did some work the second semester with having an Honors Cadre coordinator that is working with some of our middle schools, that that are feeding into our high schools to really support the work in getting those students really turned on to the power of learning and not just sitting in classrooms, and not challenging themselves. And so thinking about that, the other piece is connecting with our community and engaging our community not just connecting, but engaging them going repeatedly meeting them where they are asking them questions, listening, really listening, not listening with defensiveness but listening with we are genuinely interested in hearing what you have to say and thinking about what are those things? What are those things that we can get better at, based on what what our community is telling us. And then also thinking about, as you saw last night, and as we know, is the key is helping get our students in power at that student voice is such a critical piece, we learn so much when we really do take the time to ask our students and really respond to their needs and respond to their ideas about how we can continue to get better, and what things we can do to make their experience in Lincoln Public Schools, a more equitable one. And then just continuing to collaborate with other departments and other again, centering equity so that when you think about equity, you see out the faces of LPS and not my face, not Walter Powell’s face, not Pete Ferguson space as the only ones who are doing the equity work. Hopefully, you see many principals and many staff when you see student faces and voices and names come to mind, when you think about the equity work that’s happening within our district. Tall, tall order. Lots of hard work left. Part of that is about being honest, and really establishing and admitting where we are, which I think we are doing, but then realizing where we want to go and how it is that we get there and realizing that it’ll take time. But if we are headed in the right direction, we are definitely it’s not a destination. So we’re not going to get there and say, Okay, we got that all done. Yay. But it’s it’s we are continuing on this journey. And we continue to get better as we work harder at some specific goals and aspirations related to the equity work.

Don Mayhew 33:15
You You make a really good point you have you’ve been taking point on a lot of these conversations. But really, this is everybody’s work. This is work for all of us in the district. And I will say again, that the presentation Wednesday night, I think was so thorough, and very powerful. And I hope that people will take the opportunity to watch it. I know we’ll we’ll have a link on our website for folks to to click over and take a look through that. Dr. Price. As always, thank you so much for the work that you do for our kids. And thank you for taking time out of your busy day to join us on this program and talk about it a little bit. Thank you so much.

Vann Price 33:53
Yeah, my absolute pleasure. Thank you for having me.

Don Mayhew 33:57
Well, Mindy, we had some great conversations there. And I thought it was so neat and important that it came out that with all of these decisions that we make, whether we’re talking about curriculum, or so many other things that we are taking these opportunities to view those decisions through through this lens of equity, and the effect that those decisions will have on our kids. Dr. Price, I think is absolutely the right person in the right position to be leading these conversations. But I’ll tell you my favorite part of the presentation on Wednesday night still was the the kids the student-scholars, they were just incredible. So articulate and well spoken and passionate. And I would love for some of them to come back to the district as educators when they when they graduate from college.

Mindy Burbach 34:46
It’s funny you said that because I don’t think one of them said that education was their end goal. Like I think we heard lawyer and and lawyers. I think there’s multiple lawyers and neurosurgeons and medicine, but it’s amazing how your life journey takes you where you start down one path, and you can have multiple careers. So I hope that they do consider being a part of education in some way, because I think their story is so impactful. And I’ve had the opportunity to work with several of them now through these town halls with Dr. Joel, and being on different community groups and advisory groups, and they’re just so articulate and passionate, and our future is so bright when I see things like that and seeing them being involved in these activities, it’s so important to have those Student Voices at the table. And I’m glad that we are finding opportunities for them to come to the table.

Don Mayhew 35:31
The other thing I would speak to too, is clearly what a priority this is for the district if you look at what our administrators and staff have had to deal with in the last year. And on top of that, then taking on this very important equity work. I think for a lot of districts, it would have been very easy to say we’ve got enough on our plates, let’s worry about this later. But we decided we can’t worry about this later, we have to do what we can now. It’s it’s a priority. It’s important. And we have a lot of work has happened this year. And a lot of good work is going to continue to happen. As we said it’s it’s as Dr. Price said, it’s not something where you get to a certain point you check that box and say done, this is going to be ongoing work in perpetuity.

Mindy Burbach 36:14
Yeah, I think one thing that pandemic did do for a lot of people was shine the lens on where is their inequities? Where Are there areas that we need to work on? And so, well, yes, the pandemic is not anything fun to go through, it has allowed us to take a microscope to our work, and not even I mean, we don’t even need to take a microscope, it’s very clear and plain to see where those inequities are. And so I think it allows us to take a hard look and to be intentional in our efforts and make sure that we are looking at all of our areas through the equity lens. I appreciated what Takako and Lisa said about when they do piloting of curriculum, make sure to take it to the different schools and make sure to take it to the different student groups to make sure that it does work for all students and not one segment of students. And I think that’s really important too. And it just highlights the work we were already doing. But in other areas where we can be even more intentional. I did appreciate what Vann and the group last night or on Wednesday night said about setting benchmarks. I think setting those benchmarks, we’ve set benchmarks, we’ve set strategic planning goals, and I think that helps us keep the eye on what is important. What do we need to be moving towards and being focused?

Don Mayhew 37:25
Well, I think that’s a truism in the business world that you improve what you measure. And so this is something that we’re paying very close attention to.

Mindy Burbach 37:32
Yeah, well, Don, again that’s all the time we have for today. Our next LPS board update will be live on Facebook Tuesday, April 13 at 5pm. Just remember you can submit your questions on the Facebook page or on our website, click on the blue contact us button on lps.org.

Don Mayhew 37:48
Thank you again for joining us. We’ll see you next time.