Revised Pay Options and Forms for Employees

If you wish to change your payment option, there is a deadline for informing payroll of your choice.  Current employees that would like any of the options below need to fill out their respective form no later than July 15, 2019.

Current employees need to have their form filled out and into the payroll department by July 15, 2019. Employees hired after that date must have their form turned in by their first day of work. Once you fill out the form, it will be in effect indefinitely. You cannot revoke your election during the school year. If you no longer want to continue with your current payment option, you must state it in writing and turn it into the Payroll Department by July 15th prior to the following school year.

Accelerated summer paychecks (three paychecks in June) are available for:

(click on your employee group for the correct form)

10 month pay option:

Advance Forms:

Custodial Employee Association Form:

If you have any further questions, please call Payroll at 402-436-1710.