Welcome to the Lincoln Public Schools Department of Student Services web page. The mission of the Student Services Department is to provide services to students in a manner that recognizes both the rights and responsibilities of students and that values each student and encourages appropriate student development.
Student services include the following:
- Facilitation of problem-solving and communication between families and school staff.
- Leadership and coordination of student services personnel throughout the school district.
- Student records.
- Student accounting and attendance.
- Student discipline, including all matters of exclusion, suspension, expulsion and mandatory reassignment of students.
- Student services reporting to agencies of county, state and federal government.
- Liaison with community agencies in dealing with student health and welfare.
- Enforcement of laws dealing with student attendance and delinquency.
- Student transfers.
- Health services.
- Counseling and social worker services.
- Crisis response.
- Student admissions.
- Safety and security.
Topics of particular interest may be accessed by clicking topic areas listed to the left.
Thank you for your interest. If you have unanswered questions or concerns, please contact me at 436-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Student Services